Can uv printers print anything?
Uv printer is a new type of direct digital printing technology developed. It is an environmentally
friendly printing method that directly prints the required pattern on the surface of the product
through computer control and software, saving time, improving efficiency,
and no other waste water pollution.
The uv in the uv printer is the abbreviation of ultraviolet light, that is, the ultraviolet light
emitted by the LED lamp, so that the printed product can be printed and dried immediately during
the printing process, and the pattern will not be blurred. Uv mainly includes three aspects,
namely ink, curing principle, and printing. The uv ink itself is between solvent-based and
oil-based inks. It is a chemical ink that is slightly corrosive, so in daily use, try to avoid contact
with the body. Solidification principle: The solidification method adopts the principle of internal
cooling and solidification in a very short period of time without generating peculiar smell, heat,
or bubbles. Printing: direct piezoelectric inkjet printing, the uv ink is directly sprayed on
the surface of the material, and then irradiated by the LED lights on both sides of
the nozzle to realize the drying of the ink.
Wide application, not limited by materials: Uv printer is a high-tech plate-free full-color digital
printing machine, not limited by materials, and can perform color photo-level printing on T-shirts,
sliding doors, glass, plates, leather and other surfaces. However, uv printers cannot print
curved materials if the curvature is too large. During work, if the height difference of the printed
item is more than 1 cm, the uv printer cannot complete the full-format printing, because
the distance between the ink jets is too large, which may easily cause unclear patterns
and scattered ink.
Secondly, uv printers cannot print materials with strong surface reflectivity. When the uv
printer is printing, after the ink is sprayed, the ink is dried by the ultraviolet light of the uv lamp,
which is different from the traditional drying methods such as baking and drying.
- What are the requirements for colorants in inks? 2023-04-28 54
- What are the factors affecting ink oxidative conjunctival drying? 2023-04-28 55
- What factors affect the low adhesion fastness of plastic gravure printing ink? 2023-04-27 65
- What are the advantages of printing glass with a uv flatbed printer? 2023-04-27 39
- How to control the viscosity of water-based ink? 2023-04-26 31
- What are the competitive advantages of uv inks? 2023-04-26 36
- Is the viscosity of water-based ink important? 2023-04-25 41
- What factors determine the shelf life of uv inks? 2023-04-25 39