What is digital printing?
Digital printing fabric technology is a high-tech product that integrates machinery,
computer, electronic information technology and gradually formed with the continuous
development of computer technology. It first appeared in the mid-1990s.
The emergence and continuous improvement of this technology , has brought a
brand-new concept to the textile printing and dyeing industry, and its advanced
production principles and means have brought an unprecedented development
opportunity to the textile printing and dyeing industry.
Digital printing fabric is to input the pattern into the computer in digital form,
edit and process it through the computer printing color separation and drafting system,
and then use the computer to control the micro piezoelectric inkjet nozzle to spray
the special dye solution directly onto the textile to form the required pattern.
The promotion and application of digital printing technology will have a major impact
on the development of my country's textile industry in the 21st century, as follows:
(1) Digital printing fabrics will directly promote the development of "green textiles"
and "green manufacturing".
Since the digital printing fabric is directly packed with dye solution in a special box
and sprayed on the fabric as needed, there is no waste and no waste water pollution,
and the dye solution discharged by the printing machine in the mixing room is
eliminated, and the printing process is pollution-free. Film is also omitted. Material
consumption such as silk screen and silver cylinder. It not only reduces the burden
on enterprises, but also meets the requirements of environmental protection.
(2) Digital printing fabrics will meet people's individual needs to the greatest extent
and improve people's quality of life. For the majority of textile designers, it is an excellent
tool to display their personal creativity, enabling them to fully demonstrate their creative
talents and turn their ideal works into realistic finished products. Digital printing is rich in
colors, using four colors plus spot colors, and can print 16.7 million colors. For the vast
number of consumers, from home decoration to clothing and travel supplies, they can
be personalized according to their personal preferences. In this sense, the emergence of
a new technology will also drive a new market and stimulate a new round of consumer demand.
- What are the requirements for colorants in inks? 2023-04-28 53
- What are the factors affecting ink oxidative conjunctival drying? 2023-04-28 55
- What factors affect the low adhesion fastness of plastic gravure printing ink? 2023-04-27 65
- What are the advantages of printing glass with a uv flatbed printer? 2023-04-27 39
- How to control the viscosity of water-based ink? 2023-04-26 31
- What are the competitive advantages of uv inks? 2023-04-26 36
- Is the viscosity of water-based ink important? 2023-04-25 41
- What factors determine the shelf life of uv inks? 2023-04-25 39